Thursday, April 19, 2012

Champ: 4th Place - Pardo

$2500 + $200 Championship NLH

 Robert Pardo (Mount Vernon, NY)
$89,733
Blinds: 25k/50k, 4k ante

Jia Liu raises to 125k from the cutoff
Robert Pardo (Button) moves all in for 999k
Russ Dykshteyn (SB) goes in the tank and says, "sounds like a discount, I call."
Larry Abrams (BB) folds
Liu folds pocket 4s face up

Pardo: 5 5
Dykshteyn: K Q

Flop: J A Q (Dykshteyn pair of queens)

Turn: 8

River: K

Dykshteyn gets the knockout with two pairs kings and queens and continues to extend his chip lead.

Robert Pardo finishes in 4th place for $89,733 and this is by far the biggest tournament cash of his career.

"It was a good run," says Pardo who works in the public works industry.  "I was card dead for awhile and tried to hang around as long as I could. I'm disappointed, but I'm happy with the results."

No comments:

Post a Comment