$200 + $30 Big Stack No Limit Hold'em (Re-Entry)
With three players left, Sungwoo Tae ships with the nuts and soars up to ten million in chips. A few hands later in heads-up play against Vyacheslav Eyzerovich, Tae, a college student, wins the Borgata trophy and $47,160 cash.
"I waited, and waited, and waited" confessed Sungwoo who was happy when his A-A held up against A-K in a monster final table pot worth 6 million chips.
Event 11 kicked off at 11AM on Wednesday morning attracting 1,105 entries -- all vying for the a piece of the $221,000 prize pool.
With such a large field, play was spread in both the Poker Room and The Signature Room until 150 players merged around 10pm into the Poker Room.
Cherish Andrews was the Last Women Standing, but just fell short of the final two tables. She finished in 14th place for $1,822. Other notables who went deep included Andrew Interdonato (33rd place for $836) and Kalid Ali (27th place for $965).
But once again the winner of all 22,100,000 chips was the silent but deadly man named Sungwoo Tae. Enjoy your $47,160 impressive victory.
Final Table Results:
1. Sunwoo Tae (Piscataway, NJ) - $47,160
2. Vyacheslav Eyzerovich (Staten Island, NY) - $28,340
3. Lenbert Smith (Rosedale, NY) - $17,150
4. Vinny Teutonico (Staten Island, NY) - $14,363
5. Oron Unger (Staten Island, NY) - $11,790
6. George Montebello (Centereach, NY) - $9,539
7. John Ernst (Oakhurst, NJ) - $7,610
8. Alex Rivera (Buffalo, NY) - $5,788
9. Alex Cameron (Riverhead, NY) - $3,966
10. Chris Brand (Little Egg Harbor Twn, NJ) - $2,572