Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Event 1: Last Man Standing

$500 + $60 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)
$300,000 Guaranteed

Yosef & Jason

Jason Wittlin (New Fairfield, CT) and his long night of cash games almost cost him a spot in today's 1,000+ player field.  "I overslept and almost didn't make it," he says as the last player to enter the tournament.

Wittlin made it to the Poker Room in the early afternoon, but still had to wait in line.  When registration was shutdown every player who wanted a spot was in the field.

"I knew it was going to be a big one," says Wittlin, who's playing in his first Borgata tournament. He works with his father in the auto sales industry and has been cleared to play.  "I told him I was coming, plus he has to watch my dog."

Wittlin and Yosef Lider (Israel via New York, NY) were part of the last handful of players who helped fill up another tremendous Event 1 turnout


No comments:

Post a Comment