Monday, April 9, 2012

Event 8: Lemke Having a "Bad Day"

$350 + $50 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)   

Play resumed after the break with level 4, Blinds: 100/200.

Brian Lemke is now in his third seat of the day, seat 10 at table 7 (along with  Larry Gold & Roz Quarto).

When I saw that he had relocated, I asked what was going on.

The winner of the 2012 Borgata Spring Open kickoff event ($111,076) and owner of one WSOP bracelet described his day:

"First, I flopped the nut straight and got it in against a guy with a set" who of course filled up to bust Lemke.  One bullet gone.

"Then I semi-bluffed with the nut-flush-draw" and didn't get there.  Second bullet gone.

Now he's on his third bullet and said "It's OK, I got three more".  He's got more than that, but only three levels left to fire them as the re-entry period closes after the end of level six.

No comments:

Post a Comment